Vs > Highbank
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Highbank Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Dikson Island, Russia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Royal Oak, Md, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Dannevirke, New Zealand
Highbank vs Phuket, Thailand
Highbank vs Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Highbank vs Mosnov, Czech Republic
Highbank vs Santis, Switzerland
Mangochi vs Ustica Island
Arroyo Barril vs Tarapoto
Frankfort, Ky vs Surin
Coro vs Bvumbwe
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Highbank, New Zealand is approximately 7,978 km or 4,958 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Highbank bearing 304° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 322.5° or NW .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Highbank has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Highbank is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.5 °C (29.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8 °C (14.4°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 673 mm (26.5 in) more which is equivalent to 673 l/m² (16.52 US gal/ft²) or 6,730,000 l/ha (719,482 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.8° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Highbank.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Highbank. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Highbank vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -43 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Yakutat, Ak, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Damazin, Sudan
Highbank vs New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa
Highbank vs Corning, Ar, Usa
Highbank vs Taejon, North Korea
Highbank vs Kilkenny, Ireland
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Paris, Il
Unzendake vs Rensselaer, In
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Cedars, Bsharri
Evora vs Montreux
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Highbank Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Highbank