Puerto Princesa, Palawan Climate & Temperature
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines is at 9°45'N, 118°43'E, 16 m (52 ft). See map.
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months , no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Puerto Princesa, Palawan is situated in or near the tropical moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 27.4 degrees Celsius (81.4 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2 °C (3.6°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1607 mm (63.3 inches) which is equivalent to 1607 Litres/m² (39.42 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Puerto Princesa, Palawan you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Porto Velho, Brazil where you would find a Tropical monsoonal climate (Subtropical moist forest biome).
Puerto Princesa, Palawan Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Puerto Princesa, Palawan Climate Graph in Metric Units
Puerto Princesa, Palawan Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE