Vs > Zolotonosa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Zolotonosa Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Tillabery, Niger
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Williston, North Dakota, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Naxos, Greece
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Revelstoke, Bc, Canada
Zolotonosa vs Caetite, Brazil
Zolotonosa vs Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
Zolotonosa vs Jenisejsk, Russia
Zolotonosa vs Adiake, Ivory Coast
Sete Lagoas vs Annaba (Les Salines)
Mosnov vs Bulawayo Goetz
Base Antartica B. O’Hig vs Coronation, Ab
Formosa vs Mangochi
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Zolotonosa, Ukraine is approximately 8,911 km or 5,538 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Zolotonosa bearing 86.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 139.1° or SE .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Zolotonosa has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Zolotonosa is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 19.7 °C (35.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.6 °C (42.5°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1040 mm (40.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1040 l/m² (25.52 US gal/ft²) or 10,400,000 l/ha (1,111,829 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.3° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Zolotonosa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Zolotonosa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zolotonosa vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Culman/ Neriugri, Russia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Zyryanka, Russia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Seville, Spain
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada
Zolotonosa vs Westport Aero, New Zealand
Zolotonosa vs Sewell, Chile
Zolotonosa vs Hudeiba, Sudan
Zolotonosa vs Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada
Pratica Di Mare vs Caxias Do Sul
Laurel, Md vs Gothenburg
Chaiyaphum vs Luang Prabang
Canton, Ny vs Tumeremo
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Zolotonosa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Zolotonosa