Vs > Znamenka
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Znamenka Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Narvik, Nordland, Norway
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Ushuaia, Argentina
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Kota Bharu, Malaysia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Münster, Germany
Znamenka vs Hatanga, Russia
Znamenka vs Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Znamenka vs Minusinsk, Russia
Znamenka vs Newberry, Mi, Usa
Windhoek vs Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard
Sousse vs Kursk
Altamira vs Galena, Alaska
Cedars, Bsharri vs Agra
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Znamenka, Ukraine is approximately 8,907 km or 5,535 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Znamenka bearing 86.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 138.1° or SE .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Znamenka has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Znamenka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 19.6 °C (35.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.8 °C (42.8°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1046 mm (41.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1046 l/m² (25.67 US gal/ft²) or 10,460,000 l/ha (1,118,243 US gal/ac) more. About 2 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.3° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Znamenka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Znamenka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Znamenka vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Resia Pass, Italy
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Hamburg, Germany
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs La Serena-La Florida, Chile
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii
Znamenka vs Konstanz, Germany
Znamenka vs Djanet, Algeria
Znamenka vs Kobe, Japan
Znamenka vs Olivia, Mn, Usa
Hami vs Thyolo
Salloum vs Eureka, California
Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi vs Neustrelitz
Niamey vs Alpena, Michigan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Znamenka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Znamenka