Vs > Zitomir
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Zitomir Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Harnosand, Sweden
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Chita, Russia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Shirakawa, Japan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Taupo Nzed, New Zealand
Zitomir vs Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa
Zitomir vs Wakeeney, Ks, Usa
Zitomir vs Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Zitomir vs New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa
Ibiza vs Plainfield, Nj
Groton, Ct vs Canavieiras
Usak vs Rensselaer, In
Dar Es Salaam vs Portland, Oregon
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Zitomir, Ukraine is approximately 9,176 km or 5,702 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Zitomir bearing 83.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 139.8° or SE .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Zitomir has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Zitomir is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 20.5 °C (36.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22 °C (39.6°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1001 mm (39.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1001 l/m² (24.57 US gal/ft²) or 10,010,000 l/ha (1,070,135 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.8° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Zitomir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Zitomir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zitomir vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Vegreville, Ab, Canada
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Jersey, Uk
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Veraval, India
Zitomir vs Mena, Ar, Usa
Zitomir vs Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil
Zitomir vs Rostock, Germany
Zitomir vs Vientiane, Laos
Seoul vs Bogdarin
Malakal vs Red Bluff, California
Bulawayo Airport vs Apodi
Chateauroux vs Maroua
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Zitomir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Zitomir