Vs > Zaporizhia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Zaporizhia Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Glenbervie Forest, New Zealand
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Garoua, Cameroon
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Lampasas, Tx, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs In Amenas, Algeria
Zaporizhia vs Galva, Il, Usa
Zaporizhia vs Cel. Pacheco, Brazil
Zaporizhia vs Crikvenica, Croatia
Zaporizhia vs Muskoka, On, Canada
Cologne vs Farafra
Peixe vs Sineiju
Las Vegas, Nevada vs Geraldton, Western Australia
Dhahran vs Kalakan
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Zaporizhia, Ukraine is approximately 8,738 km or 5,430 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Zaporizhia bearing 88° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 137.1° or SE .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Zaporizhia has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Zaporizhia is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 18 °C (32.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.2 °C (43.6°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1097 mm (43.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1097 l/m² (26.92 US gal/ft²) or 10,970,000 l/ha (1,172,766 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.4° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Zaporizhia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Zaporizhia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zaporizhia vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Te Anau, New Zealand
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Birr, Offaly, Ireland
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Medford, Wi, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Qalai Naw, Afghanistan
Zaporizhia vs Thursday Island Mo, Australia
Zaporizhia vs Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Zaporizhia vs Santa Rosa C., Honduras
Zaporizhia vs Nova Friburgo, Brazil
Voronez vs Mangalore, Karnataka
Duluth, Minnesota vs Conakry
Bamiyan vs Ofunato
Windhoek vs Altamira
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Zaporizhia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE