Vs > Whatawhata
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Whatawhata Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Zonguldak, Turkey
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Yarmouth, Ns, Canada
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs La Rioja, Argentina
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Madison, Wisconsin, Usa
Whatawhata vs Uummannaq, Greenland
Whatawhata vs Joao Pessoa, Brazil
Whatawhata vs Kabala, Sierra Leone
Whatawhata vs Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa
Sunnyside, Wa vs El Cercado
Pipestone, Mn vs Clinton Point, Nt
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Kandi
Vicosa vs Siauliai
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Whatawhata, New Zealand is approximately 7,880 km or 4,897 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Whatawhata bearing 299.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 315.9° or NW .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Whatawhata has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Whatawhata is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.7 °C (24.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.4 °C (13.3°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 15.4 mm (0.6 in) more which is equivalent to 15.4 l/m² (0.38 US gal/ft²) or 154,000 l/ha (16,464 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.1° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Whatawhata.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Whatawhata. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Whatawhata vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -68 (-3)
|| -68 (-3)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -7 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Hays, Ks, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Tobolsk, Russia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Naxcivan, Azerbaijan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa
Whatawhata vs Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia
Whatawhata vs Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand
Whatawhata vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand
Whatawhata vs Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa
Soure vs Alexandria/ Nouzha
Kuala Terengganu vs Bishop, Ca
Verhojansk vs Newberry, Mi
Kap Tobin vs Mamou
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Whatawhata Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Whatawhata