Vs > Totara Flat
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Totara Flat Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Kuusamo, Finland
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Jerusalem, Israel
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Kaliningrad, Russia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs San Rafael, Argentina
Totara Flat vs Nida, Lithuania
Totara Flat vs Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Totara Flat vs Juneau, Alaska, Usa
Totara Flat vs Salta, Argentina
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Valdivia
New Castlen, Pa vs Kota
Kinloss vs Kota Kinabalu
Maizuru vs Lastourville
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Totara Flat, New Zealand is approximately 7,893 km or 4,905 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Totara Flat bearing 303.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 321.4° or NW .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Totara Flat has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Totara Flat is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16 °C (28.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.6 °C (15.5°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 308.5 mm (12.1 in) less which is equivalent to 308.5 l/m² (7.57 US gal/ft²) or 3,085,000 l/ha (329,807 US gal/ac) less. About 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.6° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Totara Flat.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Totara Flat. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Totara Flat vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -120 (-5)
|| -83 (-3)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -114 (-4)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -309 (-12)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Fort Collins, Co, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Daugavpils, Latvia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Bitola, Macedonia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Coro, Venezuela
Totara Flat vs La Ronge, Sk, Canada
Totara Flat vs Hope, Bc, Canada
Totara Flat vs Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa
Totara Flat vs Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Kyoto
Yonago vs Kengtung
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Dannevirke
Tomsk vs Frederikshb
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Totara Flat Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Totara Flat