Vs > Te Teko
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Te Teko Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Essen, Germany
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Khuzdar, Pakistan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Acarigua, Venezuela
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Rockville, In, Usa
Te Teko vs Kansas City, Missouri, Usa
Te Teko vs Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Te Teko vs Krasnodar, Russia
Te Teko vs Guaramiranga, Brazil
Washington, District Of Columbia vs Mont Joli, Qc
Lake Hawea vs Samos
Juliaca vs Mcinnes Island, Bc
Nanning vs Kenton, Oh
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Te Teko, New Zealand is approximately 8,025 km or 4,987 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Te Teko bearing 298.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 315.4° or NW .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Te Teko has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Te Teko is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13 °C (23.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.4 °C (15.1°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 133.1 mm (5.2 in) more which is equivalent to 133.1 l/m² (3.27 US gal/ft²) or 1,331,000 l/ha (142,293 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.3° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Te Teko.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Te Teko. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Teko vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -83 (-3)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -63 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Kandahar, Afghanistan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Pontotoc, Ms, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Storm Lake, Ia, Usa
Te Teko vs Putao, Myanmar
Te Teko vs Minonk, Il, Usa
Te Teko vs Birr, Offaly, Ireland
Te Teko vs Prince Albert, Sk, Canada
Nowra Ran vs Lisbon
Upernavik vs Pureora Forest
De Bilt vs Naha, Okinawa
Manyberries, Alberta vs Mount Airy, Nc
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Te Teko Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Teko