Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Joao Pinheiro, Brazil
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Waycrosse, Ga, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Mishima, Japan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Kermanshah, Iran
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Khoram Abad, Iran
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Zyryanka, Russia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Pisco, Peru
Chitral vs Aiken, Sc
Luputa vs Chapel Hill, Nc
Penang/ Bayan Lepas vs Barbalha
Tomakomai vs Campbell River, Bc
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 7,862 km or 4,885 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 299.6° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 315.5° or NW .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.1 °C (23.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.7 °C (13.9°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 461.6 mm (18.2 in) more which is equivalent to 461.6 l/m² (11.33 US gal/ft²) or 4,616,000 l/ha (493,481 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.7° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -47 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Ifrane, Morocco
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Kissidougou, Guinea
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs London, On, Canada
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Guaira, Brazil
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Malacca, Malaysia
Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De vs Annette/ Wso Ak
Grazzanise vs Jakutsk
Rafaela Inta vs Sacramento, California
La Crosse Ap, Wi vs Feodosija
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf