Vs > Te Aroha
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Te Aroha Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Veracruz, Mexico
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs San J. Matas, Dominican Republic
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Greenville, Ms, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Prins Christian Sund, Greenland
Te Aroha vs Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia
Te Aroha vs Dallas, Texas, Usa
Te Aroha vs Byrd, Antarctica
Te Aroha vs Milford Sound, New Zealand
Mcinnes Island, Bc vs Dubbo, New South Wales
Constanta vs Jacarezinho
Sarnia, On vs Albert Lea, Mn
Base Antartica B. O’Hig vs Hassi Messaoud
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Te Aroha, New Zealand is approximately 7,915 km or 4,919 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Te Aroha bearing 299.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 315.4° or NW .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Te Aroha has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Te Aroha is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.6 °C (22.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.3 °C (14.9°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 101.3 mm (4 in) more which is equivalent to 101.3 l/m² (2.49 US gal/ft²) or 1,013,000 l/ha (108,296 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.8° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Te Aroha.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Te Aroha. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Aroha vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -79 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Dixon, Il, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Coco Island, Myanmar
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs San Luis Obispo, Ca, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Marstal, Denmark
Te Aroha vs Gyzylarbat, Turkmenistan
Te Aroha vs Tomb, Mali
Te Aroha vs Clarinda, Ia, Usa
Te Aroha vs Bko-S, Mali
Cokurdah vs Byrd
Khlong Yai vs San Antonio, Texas
Mandalay vs Puerto Maldonado
Selagoncy vs Charleston (city), Sc
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Te Aroha Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Aroha