Vs > Te Anau
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Te Anau Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Pehuajo, Argentina
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Kandi, Benin
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Blaine, Wa, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia, Brazil
Te Anau vs Danmarkshavn, Greenland
Te Anau vs Nioro, Mali
Te Anau vs Taiaroa Head, New Zealand
Te Anau vs Fullertonese, Nd, Usa
Bergen - Florida vs Cape Salaurova
S. F. Macoris vs El Carano
El Fasher vs Cuiaba
Mouila vs Medford, Wi
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Te Anau, New Zealand is approximately 7,842 km or 4,873 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Te Anau bearing 307.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 325.8° or NW .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Te Anau has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Te Anau is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 17.7 °C (31.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.1 °C (14.6°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 433.7 mm (17.1 in) more which is equivalent to 433.7 l/m² (10.64 US gal/ft²) or 4,337,000 l/ha (463,654 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.7° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Te Anau.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Te Anau. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Anau vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -49 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Aberdeen, Sd, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Reefton, New Zealand
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Ainazi, Latvia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Storm Lake, Ia, Usa
Te Anau vs Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
Te Anau vs Waco, Tx, Usa
Te Anau vs Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Te Anau vs Prague, Czech Republic
General Pico vs Cisa Pass
Ye vs Dourados
Bucharest vs Wichita Falls, Tx
Aldan vs Raseiniai
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Te Anau Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Anau