Vs > Taupo Nzed
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Taupo Nzed Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Siwa Oasis, Egypt
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Kermanshah, Iran
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Nashville, Tennessee, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Morada Nova, Brazil
Taupo Nzed vs Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada
Taupo Nzed vs Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Taupo Nzed vs Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa
Taupo Nzed vs Fayetteville, Ar, Usa
Songkhla vs Moanda
Yuma, Arizona vs Brookhaven City, Ms
Churchill, Manitoba vs Santa Maria Di Leuc
Sikasso vs Tirios
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Taupo Nzed, New Zealand is approximately 8,005 km or 4,974 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Taupo Nzed bearing 299.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 316.3° or NW .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Taupo Nzed has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Taupo Nzed is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.3 °C (27.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.7 °C (15.7°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 458.9 mm (18.1 in) more which is equivalent to 458.9 l/m² (11.26 US gal/ft²) or 4,589,000 l/ha (490,595 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Taupo Nzed.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Taupo Nzed. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Taupo Nzed vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -53 (-2)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Damascus (Intl), Syria
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Port Hedland, Australia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Cape Town, South Africa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Norfolk Island, Australia
Taupo Nzed vs Charleston (municipal), Sc, Usa
Taupo Nzed vs Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Taupo Nzed vs Grand Coteau, La, Usa
Taupo Nzed vs Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar
Murcia/ San Javier vs Cozzo Spadaro
Utena vs Yaounde
Campos Do Jordao vs Bayandelger
Rio Gallegos vs Vacaville, Ca
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Taupo Nzed Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Taupo Nzed