Vs > Tamdy-Bulak
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Tamdy-Bulak Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Sulina, Romania
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa
Tamdy-Bulak vs West Point, Ga, Usa
Tamdy-Bulak vs Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia
Tamdy-Bulak vs Thompson, Mb, Canada
Tamdy-Bulak vs Uttaradit East, Thailand
Barreiras vs Hoopeston, Il
Greensburg, Ky vs Suwa
St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn vs Amritsar
Beaver City, Ne vs Vassouras
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Tamdy-Bulak, Russia is approximately 6,344 km or 3,942 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Tamdy-Bulak bearing 107.9° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 133.9° or SE .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Tamdy-Bulak has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Tamdy-Bulak is in or near the cool temperate desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.3 °C (23.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.4 °C (56.5°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1483.2 mm (58.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1483.2 l/m² (36.4 US gal/ft²) or 14,832,000 l/ha (1,585,639 US gal/ac) more. About 13 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.3° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Tamdy-Bulak.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Tamdy-Bulak. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tamdy-Bulak vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-3)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Murmansk, Russia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Ushuaia, Argentina
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Agdam, Azerbaijan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece
Tamdy-Bulak vs Lavras, Brazil
Tamdy-Bulak vs Jokioinen, Finland
Tamdy-Bulak vs Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada
Tamdy-Bulak vs San Francisco, California, Usa
Dnepropetrovsk vs Sao Paulo
Findlay, Oh vs Marion, Nc
Urumqi, Sinkiang vs Tahrir
Tidjikdja vs Pirenopolis
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Tamdy-Bulak Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Tamdy-Bulak