Vs > Suntar
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Suntar Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Hokitika, New Zealand
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Miami, Florida, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Monte Caseros, Argentina
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Ostersund-Froson, Sweden
Suntar vs Nioro, Mali
Suntar vs Sandomierz, Poland
Suntar vs Foggia, Puglia, Italy
Suntar vs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa
Cidade Vera vs Greensboro, Nc
Pjatigorsk vs Taumarunui
Muskogee, Ok vs Basco
Sobral vs Simferopol, Crimea
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Suntar, Russia is approximately 5,827 km or 3,621 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Suntar bearing 178.7° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 179.4° or S .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Suntar has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Suntar is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The mean temperature is 35.1 °C (63.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 49 °C (88.2°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1330.7 mm (52.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1330.7 l/m² (32.66 US gal/ft²) or 13,307,000 l/ha (1,422,607 US gal/ac) more. About 5 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 45.7° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Suntar.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Suntar. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Suntar vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Babolsar, Iran
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Doneck, Ukraine
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Eldoret, Kenya
Suntar vs Shimizu/ Ashizuri, Japan
Suntar vs Barbalha, Brazil
Suntar vs Konya, Turkey
Suntar vs Chapeco, Brazil
Barra Do Corda vs Farafra
Perth, Western Australia vs El Golea
Ulgii vs Thyolo
Levin Maf vs Villa Vasquez
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Suntar Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Suntar