Vs > Selagoncy
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Saigo, Japan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Bulgan, Mongolia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Merida, Venezuela
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville
Selagoncy vs Quba, Azerbaijan
Selagoncy vs Saint Paul, Ne, Usa
Selagoncy vs Lake Hawea, New Zealand
Selagoncy vs Myitkyina, Myanmar
Riverhead Forest vs Altamira
Waycrosse, Ga vs Winnsboro, Sc
Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv vs Bucyrus, Oh
Oconto, Wi vs Clones
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 6,292 km or 3,910 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 174.7° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 177.9° or S .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Selagoncy is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 40.7 °C (73.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 54.3 °C (97.7°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1314.9 mm (51.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1314.9 l/m² (32.27 US gal/ft²) or 13,149,000 l/ha (1,405,715 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 49.7° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs New Ulm, Mn, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Conceicao Araguaia, Brazil
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Selagoncy vs Kristiansand, Norway
Selagoncy vs Maiquetia, Venezuela
Selagoncy vs Doha, Qatar
Selagoncy vs Totara Flat, New Zealand
Kindia vs Vancouver, Wa
Canton, Ny vs West Chester, Pa
Ndola vs Dajabon
Lindenberg vs Holly, Co
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy