Vs > Rangiora
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Rangiora Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Tylstrup, Denmark
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Ibirite, Brazil
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Cortland, Ny, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada
Rangiora vs Chumphon, Thailand
Rangiora vs Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic
Rangiora vs Torino, Italy
Rangiora vs Mobile, Alabama, Usa
Louisville, Kentucky vs Chiba
Carnarvon, Western Australia vs Chiang Mai
Babolsar vs Kokpekty
Frankfurt Am Main vs Nan/ Muang Nan
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Rangiora, New Zealand is approximately 8,019 km or 4,983 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Rangiora bearing 303.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 321.9° or NW .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Rangiora has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Rangiora is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 15.9 °C (28.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.9 °C (16°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 942.7 mm (37.1 in) more which is equivalent to 942.7 l/m² (23.14 US gal/ft²) or 9,427,000 l/ha (1,007,809 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.6° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Rangiora.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Rangiora. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rangiora vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -3 (0)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Chunggang, South Korea
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Mukteswar/ Kumaon, India
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Syracuse, Ne, Usa
Rangiora vs Anderson, In, Usa
Rangiora vs Red Deer, Ab, Canada
Rangiora vs Albion, Ne, Usa
Rangiora vs Djelfa, Algeria
Bor vs Willis Island M.O.
Mandalgovi vs As-Suways/ Suez
Kuusamo vs Cold Lake, Ab
Cape Parry, Nt vs Deseret, Ut
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Rangiora Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Rangiora