Vs > Rai Valley
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Rai Valley Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Sandanski, Bulgaria
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Razdel’Naja, Ukraine
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Villa Riva, Dominican Republic
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Princess Anne, Md, Usa
Rai Valley vs Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada
Rai Valley vs Trang, Thailand
Rai Valley vs Evansville, In, Usa
Rai Valley vs Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe
Dhaka vs Phuket (airport)
Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut vs Nitchequon, Quebec
Mangochi vs East Tawas, Mi
Nashville, Tennessee vs Münster
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Rai Valley, New Zealand is approximately 7,963 km or 4,948 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Rai Valley bearing 301.9° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 319.6° or NW .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Rai Valley has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Rai Valley is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.5 °C (27.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.4 °C (15.1°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 420.2 mm (16.5 in) less which is equivalent to 420.2 l/m² (10.31 US gal/ft²) or 4,202,000 l/ha (449,222 US gal/ac) less. About 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.5° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Rai Valley.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Rai Valley. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rai Valley vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -102 (-4)
|| -84 (-3)
|| -89 (-3)
|| -143 (-6)
|| -53 (-2)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -420 (-17)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Yazd, Iran
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Niamey, Niger
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Buffalo, New York, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Telsiai, Lithuania
Rai Valley vs Caravelas, Brazil
Rai Valley vs Reykhólar, Iceland
Rai Valley vs San Francisco, California, Usa
Rai Valley vs Kybartai, Lithuania
Genoa vs Porto
Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak vs Colombo
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Hachijojima
Gaya vs Gander, Newfoundland
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Rai Valley Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Rai Valley