Vs > Mt Pleasant
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Mt Pleasant Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Hallettsville, Tx, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Hightstown, Nj, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Altai, Mongolia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada
Mt Pleasant vs Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Kupang, Timor, Indonesia
Mt Pleasant vs Kathmandu, Nepal
Mt Pleasant vs Long Beach, Ca, Usa
Tynemouth, England vs Leitchfield, Ky
Ghardaia vs Babanusa
Münster vs Hannover
Mariehamn, Ċland Islands vs Paracatu
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Mt Pleasant, New Zealand is approximately 8,045 km or 4,999 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Mt Pleasant bearing 303.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 322° or NW .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mt Pleasant has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Mt Pleasant is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14.9 °C (26.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.1 °C (12.8°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 924.4 mm (36.4 in) more which is equivalent to 924.4 l/m² (22.69 US gal/ft²) or 9,244,000 l/ha (988,245 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.8° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Mt Pleasant.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Mt Pleasant. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mt Pleasant vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|| -20 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Nigde, Turkey
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Zitomir, Ukraine
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Mt Pleasant vs Prescott, Ar, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Ceara Mirim, Brazil
Mt Pleasant vs Cape Mele, Italy
Mt Pleasant vs Waverly, Oh, Usa
Farafra vs Kofu
Sao Simao vs Surat Thani
North Bay, On vs State University, Nm
Ufa vs Frontone
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Mt Pleasant Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Mt Pleasant