Vs > Lower Hutt, Taita
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Lower Hutt, Taita Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Ljubljana, Slovenia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Catacamas, Honduras
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs San Luis Obispo, Ca, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Bucyrus, Oh, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Eldoret, Kenya
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Yokkaichi, Japan
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada
Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir vs Atlanta, Georgia
Roxburgh vs Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Bursa vs Newark, Nj
Minna vs Oslo
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand is approximately 8,060 km or 5,008 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 300.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 319.1° or NW .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Taita is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 14.7 °C (26.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7 °C (12.6°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 257.3 mm (10.1 in) more which is equivalent to 257.3 l/m² (6.31 US gal/ft²) or 2,573,000 l/ha (275,071 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.5° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Lower Hutt, Taita.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Auckland Airport, New Zealand
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Gunnarn, Sweden
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Santuck, Sc, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Atbara, Sudan
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Labe, Guinea
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Baruuhturuun, Mongolia
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Fort Smith, Nt, Canada
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Lake Placid, Ny, Usa
Campo Grande vs San Luis Obispo, Ca
Sydney (airport) vs Missoula, Mt
Fillmore, Ut vs Catacamas
Mamfe vs Macau
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Lower Hutt, Taita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita