Vs > Ljubasevka
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Ljubasevka Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Sena Madureira, Brazil
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Las Americas, Dominican Republic
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Resolute, Nt, Canada
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Stephenville, Nf, Canada
Ljubasevka vs Tadotsu, Japan
Ljubasevka vs Cocobeach, Gabon
Ljubasevka vs Dahlonega, Ga, Usa
Ljubasevka vs Brandon, Mb, Canada
Chlef vs Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
Trang vs Nigde
North Loup, Ne vs Sesheke
Trevico vs Hudeiba
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Ljubasevka, Ukraine is approximately 9,092 km or 5,650 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Ljubasevka bearing 84.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 137.3° or SE .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ljubasevka has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ljubasevka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 19 °C (34.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23 °C (41.4°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1055 mm (41.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1055 l/m² (25.89 US gal/ft²) or 10,550,000 l/ha (1,127,865 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.4° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Ljubasevka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Ljubasevka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ljubasevka vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Thessaloniki, Greece
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Marble Hill, Mo, Usa
Ljubasevka vs Timehri, Guyana
Ljubasevka vs Xacmaz, Azerbaijan
Ljubasevka vs Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand
Ljubasevka vs Duverge, Dominican Republic
Allahabad vs Espinosa
Loup City, Ne vs Basco
Busan vs Cuiaba
Belgrade vs Antalya
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Ljubasevka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Ljubasevka