Vs > Lake Tekapo
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Lake Tekapo Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Greenville, Oh, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Eureka, California, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Lundazi, Zambia
Lake Tekapo vs Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Lake Tekapo vs Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia
Lake Tekapo vs Benin, Benin
Lake Tekapo vs Syracuse, Ne, Usa
Luang Prabang vs Greensburg, Ky
En Nahud vs Sohag
Altamira vs Bayankhongor
Lisbon, Nd vs Maradi
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Lake Tekapo, New Zealand is approximately 7,924 km or 4,924 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Lake Tekapo bearing 305.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 323.4° or NW .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lake Tekapo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Tekapo is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 18.3 °C (33°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.5 °C (20.7°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 996.4 mm (39.2 in) more which is equivalent to 996.4 l/m² (24.45 US gal/ft²) or 9,964,000 l/ha (1,065,218 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.3° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Lake Tekapo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Lake Tekapo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Tekapo vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Lowville, Ny, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Zagatala, Azerbaijan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk
Lake Tekapo vs Prins Christian Sund, Greenland
Lake Tekapo vs Zamboanga City, Philippines
Lake Tekapo vs Shearwater, Ns, Canada
Lake Tekapo vs Gravette, Ar, Usa
Laboulaye vs Syracuse, New York
Poltava vs Newnan, Ga
Cabo Frio (Cape) vs Hot Springs, Sd
Galva, Il vs Bayankhongor
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Lake Tekapo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Tekapo
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) NE
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 32.6 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Orari Gorge, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Woodbury, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Kakahu Bush, New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) ESE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) SE
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) SE