Vs > Lake Hawea
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Lake Hawea Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Dajabon, Dominican Republic
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Seoul, South Korea
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Cork, Ireland
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Santos, Brazil
Lake Hawea vs St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand
Lake Hawea vs Aqiq, Sudan
Lake Hawea vs Tallin, Estonia
Treviso vs Saint Louis, Missouri
Ndola vs Penang/ Bayan Lepas
Kassel vs Gorznyj
Aj-Petri vs Ngaoundere
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Lake Hawea, New Zealand is approximately 7,883 km or 4,899 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Lake Hawea bearing 306.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 324.4° or NW .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lake Hawea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Hawea is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 16.9 °C (30.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.7 °C (19.3°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 842.9 mm (33.2 in) more which is equivalent to 842.9 l/m² (20.69 US gal/ft²) or 8,429,000 l/ha (901,116 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.9° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Lake Hawea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Lake Hawea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Hawea vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Boende, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Puente Del Inca, Argentina
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Hassakah, Syria
Lake Hawea vs Moorestown, Nj, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Mkambo, Gabon
Lake Hawea vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada
Lake Hawea vs Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada
Karasjok vs En Nahud
Agassiz, Bc vs Melbourne, Victoria
La Paz, Baja California vs Brasilia
Kofu vs Cortina D’Ampezzo
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Lake Hawea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Hawea