Vs > Izmail
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Izmail Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Bowling Green, Ky, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Piura, Peru
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Lowville, Ny, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji
Izmail vs Alagoinhas, Brazil
Izmail vs Sur, Oman
Izmail vs Eastman, Ga, Usa
Izmail vs Mexico, Mo, Usa
Peace River, Ab vs Belfast-Aldergrove
Goteborg-Save vs Swift Current (a), Sk
Culman/ Neriugri vs Milan, Mn
Wajima vs Nandaime
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Izmail, Ukraine is approximately 9,229 km or 5,735 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Izmail bearing 83.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 134.9° or SE .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Izmail has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Izmail is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 16.8 °C (30.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.5 °C (38.7°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1121 mm (44.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1121 l/m² (27.51 US gal/ft²) or 11,210,000 l/ha (1,198,423 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Izmail.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Izmail. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Izmail vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Ma’An, Jordan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Porto Velho, Brazil
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Darfield, New Zealand
Izmail vs Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway
Izmail vs Conway, Ar, Usa
Izmail vs Mandalay, Myanmar
Izmail vs Condega, Nicaragua
Bomnak vs Tshane
Malaga, Costa del Sol vs Toyama
Hama vs Tibooburra
Kelowna, Bc vs Den Helder
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Izmail Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Izmail