Vs > Irbid
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Irbid Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Brockport W, Ny, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Greymouth, New Zealand
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Rensselaer, In, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia
Irbid vs Faranah, Guinea
Irbid vs Neyba, Dominican Republic
Irbid vs Vitebsk, Belarus
Irbid vs Prizzi, Italy
San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island vs Chongqing
Ely, Nevada vs Asosan
Makoua vs Paulistana
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Takayama
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Irbid, Jordan is approximately 8,763 km or 5,446 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Irbid bearing 85.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 121.5° or ESE .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Irbid has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Irbid is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 9.9 °C (17.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.5 °C (26.1°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1132 mm (44.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1132 l/m² (27.78 US gal/ft²) or 11,320,000 l/ha (1,210,183 US gal/ac) more. About 3 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.2° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Irbid.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Irbid. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Irbid vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -71 (-3)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -29 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Huntsville, Al, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Meiktila, Myanmar
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Cipo, Brazil
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Egedesminde, Greenland
Irbid vs Stockholm, Sweden
Irbid vs Itaberaba, Brazil
Irbid vs Bonifati (Cape), Italy
Irbid vs Pirai, Brazil
Vesterų, Lęsų vs Kenton, Ok
Sassandra vs Tamdy-Bulak
Kidal vs Belo Horizonte
Santa Barbara, Ca vs Szombathely-Repuloter
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Irbid Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Irbid