Vs > Hatanga
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Hatanga Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Stambaugh, Mi, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Maimana, Afghanistan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Wakayama, Japan
Hatanga vs Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar
Hatanga vs Saragt, Turkmenistan
Hatanga vs Brodhead, Wi, Usa
Hatanga vs Guadalajara, Mexico
Belém vs Kissidougou
Minicoy vs Monrovia
Tacubaya vs Craiova
Aleksandrovskoe vs Port Townsend, Wa
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Hatanga, Russia is approximately 7,007 km or 4,354 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Hatanga bearing 162° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 174.4° or S .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Hatanga has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Hatanga is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 40.7 °C (73.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 44.3 °C (79.7°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1336.9 mm (52.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1336.9 l/m² (32.81 US gal/ft²) or 13,369,000 l/ha (1,429,235 US gal/ac) more. About 6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 55.5° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Hatanga.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Hatanga. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hatanga vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Vlore, Albania
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Pickle Lake, On, Canada
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Tsuruga, Japan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Redlands, Ca, Usa
Hatanga vs Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Hatanga vs Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk
Hatanga vs Maradi, Niger
Hatanga vs Urbana, Il, Usa
Uniontown, Pa vs Vlore
Prizzi vs Sobral
Beijing vs Tarauaca
Aparri, Luzon vs Matsumoto
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Hatanga Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Hatanga