Vs > Djelfa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Djelfa Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Taunton, Ma, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Boonton, Nj, Usa
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Tairua Forest, New Zealand
Djelfa vs Moyobamba, Peru
Djelfa vs Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa
Djelfa vs Londrina, Brazil
Djelfa vs Cranbrook, Bc, Canada
Woomera vs Cape Parry, Nt
Hudeiba vs Miyakojima
Shingle Point, Yt vs Ashland, Wi
Formosa vs New York/ Jfk, Ny
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Djelfa, Algeria is approximately 11,633 km or 7,229 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Djelfa bearing 66.8° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 129.9° or SE .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Djelfa has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Djelfa is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.2 °C (23.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.7 °C (33.7°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1259.6 mm (49.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1259.6 l/m² (30.91 US gal/ft²) or 12,596,000 l/ha (1,346,596 US gal/ac) more. About 4 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.3° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Djelfa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Djelfa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Djelfa vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Trapani/ Birgi, Italy
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Obihiro, Japan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Poprad, Slovakia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Hamamatsu, Japan
Djelfa vs Dalanzadgad, Mongolia
Djelfa vs Hays, Ks, Usa
Djelfa vs Aberdeen, Ms, Usa
Djelfa vs Auckland City, New Zealand
Labuan vs Shannon
Doha vs Rai Valley
Florianopolis vs Piacenza
Ajiro vs Juneau, Alaska
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Djelfa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Djelfa