Vs > Armavir
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Armavir Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Lillehammer, Norway
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Van, Turkey
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Storrs, Ct, Usa
Armavir vs Mercedes, Uruguay
Armavir vs Mbala, Zambia
Armavir vs Tarboro, Nc, Usa
Armavir vs Bahawalnagar, Pakistan
Puerto Maldonado vs Ghardaia
Tillabery vs Tegucigalpa
Cranbrook, Bc vs Grand Coteau, La
Hami vs Qabala
- The distance between Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines and Armavir, Russia is approximately 8,271 km or 5,140 mi.
- To reach Puerto Princesa, Palawan in this distance one would set out from Armavir bearing 91.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Princesa, Palawan bearing 134.2° or SE .
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Armavir has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Armavir is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.5 °C (29.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.8 °C (46.4°F) less in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1011.8 mm (39.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1011.8 l/m² (24.83 US gal/ft²) or 10,118,000 l/ha (1,081,681 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.6° higher in Puerto Princesa, Palawan than in Armavir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Princesa, Palawan relative to Armavir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Armavir vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Sakata, Japan
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway
Armavir vs Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Armavir vs Gourdon, France
Armavir vs Vize Island, Russia
Armavir vs Skopje, Macedonia
Gyzyletrek vs Monte Caseros
Moutere Hills vs Chita
Apia, Upolu vs Kayes
Venice vs Horta, Faial
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Armavir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1006.9 kms (625.7 miles) NNE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) NE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) ENE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- Mactan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) E
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) E
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) SE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Armavir